Sunday, July 22, 2007

Catching Up

So until I felt the need to express my joy for a rumored NYC In-N-Out location, I hadn't posted in the blog for over seven months. In that span, I finished interning at The Daily Show, interned at a fantastic radio station in Massachusetts, graduated from college, and moved back to New York to begin life as a grown-up.

I'll post some things in the coming days that will be of interest to few others, but the following should be of interest to all. Many thanks to Chris Kula for coming through with maybe the greatest video ever:



Two Scared Dudes Ride Rollercoaster from Chris Kula and Vimeo.

1 Comments:

At 10/19/2019 2:16 PM, Blogger 梁爵 said...

2019.10.20酒店經紀酒店上班調查,高達7成上班族對目前職場不滿,尤其在薪資、工作氛圍以及職場階級相處等不滿比例逾4成。多數上班族女性對酒店工作想當的榮譽感,更有高達7成4上班族有酒店兼職計劃在1年轉職酒店小姐。知名酒店經紀今天公布「大學生、上班族酒店打工調查」,調查結果顯示,9成大學生對於酒店兼差任職感到興趣,其中對酒店薪資比例最高,達33.8%;有42.8%不滿白天工作薪資,第三名則是對企業管理方式不滿達51.6%。

 

Post a Comment

<< Home