Monday, March 27, 2006

Chicago 2K6


I had a nearly 12-day spring break, most of which was spent in Chicago. For the second straight year, I took a trip out to the Second City to immerse myself in what has become known as "the improv mecca of the world." Oh yeah, the country's tallest building is there, too.

Highlights

Comedy Shows

Restaurants

Other

But two of the best nights of my break were certainly the first and last. My vacation was sandwiched by two improv shows at Under St. Marks, both with fun nights afterwards. First, I was able to finally get into Grassroots (21!), where DILL HOLE was nice enough to buy me my first Grassroots drink.

And just two nights ago, to cap off break, I headed to UCB after the Five Dudes/Primal Bias Under St. Marks Show with these cool cats for Justin Purnell's birthday party. It was an absolute blast. Dennis Haskins even showed up! No kidding! There he is with Charlie!

The full photoset of my trip to Chicago is right here.

The rest of this semester promises to be a very busy one with preparations for next year, departing from Student Valley Productions, and next week's big Comedy Jam. More on that later.

Previously
7/17/05: I went to Chicago last year, too

3 Comments:

At 3/29/2006 6:42 PM, Blogger Dance Hall Hips said...

if i add you to my fav blog list will you do the same. i noticed your comment and it's always nice to build a bigger and bigger community.
-jon

 
At 3/29/2006 9:39 PM, Blogger Zach said...

Absolutely. Consider it done.

 
At 4/27/2006 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That video was ridiculous...nice job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home