Monday, October 31, 2005

Lost & Found

Yeah, so.. I'm officially hooked on Lost. By far the most compelling television program I've ever seen. Not much else to say on that besides the fact that anybody who would like to talk to me about this show is more than welcome.

Brooklyn Vegan has an entry today regarding the Imogen Heap song, Hide and Seek, featured on The OC Mix #5 which I mentioned last Friday. Head on over there to hear the incredibly haunting track, and watch its music video which is more or less just various glamour shots of Heap singing the song. This is the song that was playing on the show during the procession to Caleb's funeral and when Marissa shoots Trey during last season's finale. Oh shit, did I just ruin it for you?

Happy Halloween
from a kid who thinks he's better than me,
and a kid who wanted to show his devotion to his favorite breakfast food, the egg:













New Episode Countdown for Lost: 2 days.
New Episode Countdown for The OC: 3 days.
Paper Countdown Due for Media class: 13 hrs. Have I started? Nope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home