Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Something Worthwhile!

This just in: Michael Showalter, Eugene Mirman, and Leo Allen are going on tour!
5/9 Toad's Place, New Haven, CT
5/10 Higher Ground, Burlington, VT
5/11 Lupo's, Providence, RI
5/12 Iron Horse, Nothampton, MA
5/13 Trocadero, Philadelphia, PA
5/14 Black Cat, Washington, DC
5/15 Relative Theory Record Store, Norfolk, VA
5/16 40 Watt Club, Athens, GA
5/17 The Earl, Atlanta, GA
5/18 Cat's Cradle, Carrboro, NC
5/19 Ottobar, Baltimore, MD
And they're stopping in Northampton! Looks like this is going to be geard toward the college crowd. I can spot Yale, University of Vermont, Brown, University of Georgia, UNC - Chapel Hill, and of course, the Five-College Consortium (UMass Amherst, Amherst College, Hampshire College, Smith College, Mount Holyoke) off the top of my head. It's about time that IHEG schedule a decent show this semester. Nothing's really piqued my interest at all, besides OK Go, until now. The venue is tiny and great. I will definitely be there. Anybody wanna go with me?

2 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 12:01 PM, Blogger Katie Cheek said...

I almost went to the Otto bar when I was home for Easter, but I didn't because I'm 19! Whoo!

I wish I had time to go see one of these performances.

 
At 5/03/2006 1:06 PM, Blogger jds said...

I'm pretty sure Eugene Mirman graduated from Hampshire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home