Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Samurai Honor Student

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I've been swamped and stress with schoolwork-related stuff and what exactly I'll be doing this summer, fall, and beyond.

Most of my time has been spent on making a film for one of my Comm 331 class. It's pretty ridiculous, but I'm actually kinda proud of it. It's about eight minutes long, and is available to watch below. Sorry about the hugeness. Comments are very much appreciated.


VIDEO: Samurai Honor Student

Also, Bill Cosby came to UMass last week to perform a lecture on learning disabilities. Many are speculating that he probably should've done a lecture about his craziness, which he apparently did anyway. Watch some highlights here (Quicktime).

My computer won't recognize my digital camera. Otherwise I'd have photos to show you.

4 Comments:

At 4/27/2006 1:19 AM, Blogger Misch said...

sweet video! the sound cut out at some parts, but I thought it was really funny. I think you should pull out the samurai character more on stage!

Misch

 
At 4/27/2006 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute video ZL :)
--lissa

 
At 4/27/2006 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have so many artistic problems with this video I don't even know where to begin!

 
At 4/27/2006 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your movie, 'twas swell.
You're hair was pretty sweet as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home